Sunday, August 22, 2010

Here we go again!

Another Grande Prairie Storm season is upon, and with that comes another attempt by myself to blog the news and events surrounding the hockey club throughout the season. 

This will be my third attempt at doing this.  The first time came part way through the 2008-09 season, and lasted about a month before I lost interest.  Last year's efforts lasted only a few posts in the pre season, before I was convinced by one of my broadcasting counterparts to join efforts with him in a league wide blog. 

This year, I'm going back on my own and ramping up efforts (at least that's the plan right now.  hehe)  I hope to add audio and video ssegments to the blog this year, along with keeping you updated on the latest happenings with the Storm.  I also hope to add updates throughout the season on Grande Peace Athletic Club teams, as well as the Grande Prairie A's senior team. 

So welcome aboard, and I hope you will visit often during the season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment